People are mostly familiar with the popular music festivals such as Coachella and Lollapalooza. But there are so many more music festivals all around the country. That is one of the advantages of living in such an enormous and beautiful land like ours!
Here we present you with a list of some very affordable summer music festivals, which will start taking place soon. Some of these you may have heard of them already, or not! Some of these are considerably new or have been around for over 10 years now, either way, they’re all worth a visit. Check them out!
- The Ride Festival: In Telluride, CO. July 11-12
- BottleRock: Napa Valley, CA. May 29-31
- Sasquatch Music Festival: George, WA. May 22-25
- High Sierra Music Festival: Quincy, CA. July 2-5
- Bunbury Festival: Cincinnati, OH. June 5-7
- Summerfest: Milwaukee, WI. June 30 – July 5
- Wakarusa: Ozark, AR. June 4-7
- Hangout Festival: Gulf Shores, AL. May 15-17
- Big Guava Music Festival: Tampa, FL. May 8-9
- Firelfy: Dover, DE. June 18-21
We’ve got the gear you need to camp at music festivals!
Outdoors Geek is the home of rental camping and outdoors gear. We bring fun and exciting outdoor experiences within your reach, with top quality gear from companies such as The North Face & Marmot. We ship nationwide and are based in Denver, Colorado. You never pay for transit time.
Our rental items include tents, sleeping bags, sleeping pads, backpacks, water filtration systems, stoves, cooking items and more. You actually get to pick the brand and style you need depending on the type of trip you are taking (based on availability).